Many men and women are suffering from weight loss problems and they are obese and to be frank, they really hate this and they want to get rid of the extra fat from the body and get a slim physique. But the biggest hurdle they face is the dedication to cut their junk food intake and start doing workouts in the gym to lose that extra weight and fat.
No matter your aim is weight loss or anything motivation and the pushing factor are very important. We have seen many men and women starting their new year revolution by setting up the goal to lose x amount of weight but sadly they are not able to accomplish that goal.
The major problem is the motivation factor which always reminds them to push harder and achieve their goal. No matter how it may seem difficult but a single step closer to your goal will be called a success story and you will be a winner.
Remember that nothing is impossible unless and until you leave the crease you have to make your mind. One of the best ways to stay focus on your weight loss goal is to create a weight loss blog.
Believe me, as you will go on with your weight loss journey you will not believe that how wonderful it will be once you will be able to lose your extra weight.
There are many obese and overweight men and women who faced this problem and to overcome this they started the weight loss blog by doing this they were able to maintain their weight loss journal and track their weight loss journey.
Not only they were able to lose an unbelievable amount of weight but also they became the role model of hundreds and thousands of other men and women who were facing this problem of overweight and desperately wanted the proper guidance and motivation factor.
If you don’t believe us here are the blogs that are very famous for weight loss tips and tricks to name a few here are their names Nerd Fitness, Diane Carbonell – Weight Loss Expert, Lose Weight by Eating, Run Eat Repeat.
Not only they overcame their weight loss problem but they become the inspiration for many other men and women who were struggling to lose weight.
Now they are happy why because not only they were able to continuously track their weight loss progress and journal but also they are now making thousands of dollars just by starting their weight loss blog. Guys, it’s a win-win situation for you.
Guys what more you want not only you will be able to get your dream physique but money and fame also. So I would highly recommend you to start your weight loss blog today itself so that you can kick start your weight loss journey.
Why Start Weight Loss Blog
We personally know a personality who desperately wanted to lose his weight and shed that extra fat from his stomach but due to his junk food eating habit, he was never able to completely give up his eating habits that ultimately resulted in his weight loss failure.
But we recommend him to make a weight loss blog so that he can track his progress week after week and would you believe it as his blog was getting more traffic and popularity he was successfully able to get satisfactory results.
Since his readers were really getting motivated with his weight loss progress and that inspired his readers as well as him which worked in his favor and he was successfully able to achieve his goal.
He sent an email to me telling his story. So we thought if this technique helped him so why not we must share this technique with our other readers like you. So that you can also benefit from the same.
Guys unless and until you will not give it a try you will not get to see its potential and once your blog will get popular then believe us your reader’s motivation and appreciation will force you to work harder to achieve your goal and set an example in front of all that if you are determined enough than nothing is impossible.
This is why we decided to write this complete step by step tutorial on how to create a weight loss blog for beginners and we really hope that you will at least try this technique once and we are sure that you will get thrilled how powerful is the motivation and inspiration factor in weight loss journey.
We are going to show you step by step tutorial on how to start your own weight loss blog from scratch. So without wasting much time lets start the post.
How to Start A Weight Loss Blog – Complete Step By Step Guide For Beginners
You just need 2 things to start your own weight loss blog and you will be good to go. Even though there are options by which you can create this for free but I would highly recommend you to start with a self-hosted WordPress blog.
Because due to the total control you will have over your blog and you can do whatever you want. Why I am recommending starting a self-hosted WordPress blog because it was my personal experience by starting my blogging career by choosing free blogging platform like blogger.com.
What happened actually you never know when Google will delete your blog if they feel that your blog is not complying with their policies and you will lose all your hard work.
Apart from this, you will not have total control over the customization of your blog, branding and most importantly monetizing option by which you can make a good amount of money.
All my blogs are right now self-hosted blogs and I can do whatever I want to my blog and most importantly I own each and everything of my blog and I don’t have to be scared that anybody can delete my blog.
For these reasons, I would also recommend you to create your weight loss blog on WordPress only. Remember that there are 2 versions of WordPress.com one is a free platform like blogger.com and another one is a self-hosted wordpress.org blog which I highly recommend to all of my readers.
So now that you know which blogging platform to choose let’s move ahead to set up your very own WordPress weight loss blog.
Below are the things required to get started;
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- The domain name will be the URL of your blog by which you as well as your readers can access your blog anytime from anywhere in the world.
- You must choose a short and unique domain name that is easy to remember and represents your blog theme and context.
- The second thing which you need is reliable and fast web hosting because the faster your blog will load the higher will be its ranking in Google and other search engines.
- The faster loading speed will lead to better user experience and Google gives more priority to blog and websites which give the best user experience and thus your blog will get more traffic organically.
Now that you know what are the most important things required to make a weight loss blog now we see how to step this one by one.
How to setup Weight Loss Blog With Bluehost Under 5 minutes
Bluehost is the number one and best web hosting company in the world and we highly recommend this. We have to host our many blogs on Bluehost and we are really happy with the results.
Benefits of Bluehost hosting
- You will get 1 free domain name. If you will book a domain name separately you will have to pay the extra money and buy taking web hosting with Bluehost you will get a reliable and fast-loading web hosting service along with 1 free domain name.
- 24/7/365 support will be really helpful for you especially if you have never created any blog or website yet. You have the option of live chat, email support, ticket system and even call support.
- You can contact them anytime and they will help and sort any problem and this is why WordPress has officially recommended Bluehost as the best web hosting for WordPress blogs.
Now Let’s Get Started
1. Visit Bluehost and click on the “Get Started Now button”
2. Now on the next page select the hosting plan for your weight loss blog. We would highly recommend you to go for the basic plan since you are just starting out later when your blog gets more traffic and readership then you can easily upgrade your plan by simply contacting the Bluehost support team and they will assist you with that.
3. Now you need to select the domain name and grab your free domain name as shown below. If you already have the domain name you can type your domain name under the I have a domain name section.
4. Now on the next step, you need to enter basic information and payment details. In the package information section make sure that you choose a 12-month plan to save money, by default, it is the 36-month plan but we suggest you choose a basic 12-month account plan.
If you want you can keep the Domain Privacy Protection on by which your contact information like phone number and email address will not be seen by the public and will be private to you ( Optional)
5. Now just enter the payment details you can enter your credit or debit card details. Also if you use Paypal then you can do the payment with that.
6. Finally, tick the check box and click on Submit.
Now let’s Quickly Install WordPress on your Bluehost Account
1.Check your email to get your login details and log in to your Cpanel. You can use WordPress interactive guide on how to navigate which is located on the right side
2.After you have logged into your WordPress dashboard scroll down until you find the section called Website below that click on Install WordPress.
3. Select your domain name and wait for some time for WordPress to get installed.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully installed WordPress on your Bluehost account and you can simply access your blog with the URL – yourdomainname.com/wp-login.php ( Check your email for website access details)
Now you can start writing your first post and introduce yourself to the world. I hope you loved this tutorial about how to start a weight loss blog if you have any doubt you are always welcome to ask us via the below comments and we would love to help you in the best possible way we can.
So, friends, this was how to start a weight loss blog, We hope that you loved this article and if you did then please give this article 1 like and do share it with your friends on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Apart from this if you have any questions regarding this post then feel free to drop your comment below and I will give a reply to each and every comment Thank you.